Tags: Safe Accountable Flexible and Efficient Transportation Equity Act: A Legacy for Users (SAFETEA-LU)
Is highway infrastructure in better shape than we think? According to a new report from the National Center for Policy Analysis (NCPA), America’s highways are getting safer and smoother. However, despite heavy subsidies, public transportation infrastructures are falling apart. The report found that only 11 percent ...
The Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I) Committee, on Feb. 3, approved the American Energy & Infrastructure Jobs Act jobs legislation to reauthorize and reform federal surface transportation programs and rebuild the nation’s roads, bridges, and infrastructure. The nation is currently operating under ...
Transportation officials to Congress: Thousands of jobs and countless transportation projects in jeopardy
Unless Congress takes action, the legislation that authorizes federal highway and transit programs will expire on Sept. 30, says the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO). To call attention to the actions that must be taken by Congress ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1917 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC749 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania527 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up459 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant321 Views