Tags: SAFETEA-LU federal surface transportation program
The American Concrete Pavement Association (ACPA) presented its 21st annual “Excellence in Concrete Pavement” awards, which recognize quality concrete pavements constructed in the United States and Canada, during the association's closing banquet ceremony at the ACPA 47th Annual Meeting in ...
Bridges and roads that are deficient, congested, or lack desirable safety features cost the average Pittsburgh motorist $892 each year, a total of $8.2 billion statewide, due to higher vehicle operating costs, traffic crashes and congestion-related delays, according to a report ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone621 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle422 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew174 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers130 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches110 Views