Tags: safety and health conditions
Here are some basic guidelines to civil penalties under Section 110(C) of the Mine Act. by Christopher G. Peterson Recently, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has appeared fairly quiet on the enforcement front. However, what MSHA has lacked in numbers ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1876 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1147 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania475 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up438 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator water skiing the best way to cool off, get hurt in a mudhole327 Views