Tags: safety and health hazards
Here are some basic guidelines to civil penalties under Section 110(C) of the Mine Act. by Christopher G. Peterson Recently, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has appeared fairly quiet on the enforcement front. However, what MSHA has lacked in numbers ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Five California operations recognized for excellence in safety343 Views
- Three simple steps to lockout-tagout305 Views
- Caterpillar announces retirement of Vice President Hans Haefeli, appoints Jean Savage as replacement156 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs153 Views
- Five Holcim plants receive EPA Energy Star for energy efficiency146 Views