Tags: Safety and the environment
Two Holcim (US) Inc. plants – Holly Hill in Holly Hill, S.C., and Theodore in Theodore, Ala.– were recognized during the Portland Cement Association’s (PCA) Spring Board of Directors meeting in Chicago on April 16, 2012. The Holly Hill plant received ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest372 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training334 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company301 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta292 Views