Tags: Safety and the environment
Two Holcim (US) Inc. plants – Holly Hill in Holly Hill, S.C., and Theodore in Theodore, Ala.– were recognized during the Portland Cement Association’s (PCA) Spring Board of Directors meeting in Chicago on April 16, 2012. The Holly Hill plant received ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger144 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views