Tags: Safety and the environment
Two Holcim (US) Inc. plants – Holly Hill in Holly Hill, S.C., and Theodore in Theodore, Ala.– were recognized during the Portland Cement Association’s (PCA) Spring Board of Directors meeting in Chicago on April 16, 2012. The Holly Hill plant received ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources440 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities416 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger400 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company393 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register371 Views