Tags: Safety and the environment
Two Holcim (US) Inc. plants – Holly Hill in Holly Hill, S.C., and Theodore in Theodore, Ala.– were recognized during the Portland Cement Association’s (PCA) Spring Board of Directors meeting in Chicago on April 16, 2012. The Holly Hill plant received ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world321 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior229 Views
- Ice climbing at Casket Quarry195 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)175 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village149 Views