Tags: safety defects
Despite MSHA’s contrary position, mobile equipment parked on a ‘ready line’ does not necessarily establish that it is “ready” for inspection for purposes of the Mine Act. By Benjamin M. McFarland The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has long taken the ...
Mobile Equipment Avoid injuries and citations by conducting a thorough inspection of mobile equipment before use. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Mobile equipment covers a broad spectrum of vehicles, from 100-ton haul trucks to small skid-steer loaders. Each piece of equipment has different ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga578 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029385 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board327 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance321 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments298 Views