Tags: safety health and employment law
Adele Abrams A pair of recent decisions show how complex it can be to analyze whether an incident is immediately reportable, and whether the $5,000 mandatory minimum penalty has any latitude for lower penalties in light of mitigating circumstances. Under the ...
by Adele L. Abrams, president of the Law Office of Adele L. Abrams P.C. One of the more frustrating legal issues confronting those in the mining industry has been the application of the Mine Act’s “strict liability” framework to situations involving ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve524 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry254 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky211 Views
- Bobcat breaks ground on $20 million Bismarck expansion110 Views
- Local police investigate copper wire theft in Oregon quarry108 Views