Tags: safety man of the year
Terry Browning, safety and health manager for Vulcan Materials Company’s Midwest region in Naperville, Ill., has been named the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association's (NSSGA) 2010 James M. Christie Safety & Health Professional by a panel of NSSGA members ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 895 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life494 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers289 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views