Tags: safety program cuts
The FY2014 budget released by the Obama Administration on April 10 increases across-the-board spending by 2 percent, but cuts Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) programs critical to enhancing the safety of aggregates workers. According to a report from the National ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections460 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company333 Views
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility332 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?312 Views