Tags: safety recognition awards program
The Industrial Minerals Association – North America (IMA-NA) announced the companies and mining operations that received its safety recognition awards. IMA-NA Vice Chairman Edward Flynn and IMA-NA President Mark Ellis presented the awards at the IMA-NA’s spring meeting. The safety recognition ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program615 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas410 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents296 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials243 Views