Tags: Sahara Sand
The Silvi Group purchased three concrete manufacturing facilities located in Lumberton, Winslow, and Logan Townships in New Jersey. from R.E. Pierson Materials. The Lumberton Township plant, purchased Dec. 16, 2014, will operate as Silvi Concrete of Mt. Holly. The Winslow ...
Sahara Sand and Gibraltar Rock, aggregate operations owned by the Silvi Group, donated turkeys to several volunteer firefighters during the holidays. Sahara Sand donated to turkeys to 30 members of the Janvier Volunteer Fire Company #1, and turkeys to 23 members of the Cecil ...
Dredging Up Profits
Through a variety of community relations programs, Silvi Group strives to be an asset to the communities in which it operates. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief Nearly 15 years ago, Fairless Hills, Pa.-based Silvi Group Companies began its foray into community engagement by ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151630 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151040 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1012 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production694 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone410 Views