Tags: Sahara Sand
The Silvi Group purchased three concrete manufacturing facilities located in Lumberton, Winslow, and Logan Townships in New Jersey. from R.E. Pierson Materials. The Lumberton Township plant, purchased Dec. 16, 2014, will operate as Silvi Concrete of Mt. Holly. The Winslow ...
Sahara Sand and Gibraltar Rock, aggregate operations owned by the Silvi Group, donated turkeys to several volunteer firefighters during the holidays. Sahara Sand donated to turkeys to 30 members of the Janvier Volunteer Fire Company #1, and turkeys to 23 members of the Cecil ...
Dredging Up Profits
Through a variety of community relations programs, Silvi Group strives to be an asset to the communities in which it operates. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief Nearly 15 years ago, Fairless Hills, Pa.-based Silvi Group Companies began its foray into community engagement by ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year463 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries327 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs216 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding169 Views