Tags: Sahara Sand
The Silvi Group purchased three concrete manufacturing facilities located in Lumberton, Winslow, and Logan Townships in New Jersey. from R.E. Pierson Materials. The Lumberton Township plant, purchased Dec. 16, 2014, will operate as Silvi Concrete of Mt. Holly. The Winslow ...
Sahara Sand and Gibraltar Rock, aggregate operations owned by the Silvi Group, donated turkeys to several volunteer firefighters during the holidays. Sahara Sand donated to turkeys to 30 members of the Janvier Volunteer Fire Company #1, and turkeys to 23 members of the Cecil ...
Dredging Up Profits
Through a variety of community relations programs, Silvi Group strives to be an asset to the communities in which it operates. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief Nearly 15 years ago, Fairless Hills, Pa.-based Silvi Group Companies began its foray into community engagement by ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger456 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources445 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities403 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company384 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views