Tags: Sahara Sand
The Silvi Group purchased three concrete manufacturing facilities located in Lumberton, Winslow, and Logan Townships in New Jersey. from R.E. Pierson Materials. The Lumberton Township plant, purchased Dec. 16, 2014, will operate as Silvi Concrete of Mt. Holly. The Winslow ...
Sahara Sand and Gibraltar Rock, aggregate operations owned by the Silvi Group, donated turkeys to several volunteer firefighters during the holidays. Sahara Sand donated to turkeys to 30 members of the Janvier Volunteer Fire Company #1, and turkeys to 23 members of the Cecil ...
Dredging Up Profits
Through a variety of community relations programs, Silvi Group strives to be an asset to the communities in which it operates. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief Nearly 15 years ago, Fairless Hills, Pa.-based Silvi Group Companies began its foray into community engagement by ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry588 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction479 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers419 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way379 Views