Tags: Salt Creek
Following an April 17 flood in Elmhurst, Illinois, the city’s Elmhurst Quarry began taking water to help control flood waters at 6:30 p.m. the day flooding began, Elmhurst Patch reported. The 8,300 acre-foot Elmhurst Quarry Flood Control Facility uses the old ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry319 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views