Tags: Sam Sawant
Optimization helped Haverstraw Quarry increase its production of saleable material. by Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Haverstraw Quarry is located on the Hudson River just north of New York City. The 157-acre quarry was originally owned by the New York Trap Rock Co., ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources438 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities391 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register363 Views
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs358 Views