Tags: San Diego
Four major regions in California--San Diego, Sacramento, Fresno and the San Fernando Valley--are likely to deplete their permitted aggregate supply within the next decade, according to recent data from the California Geological Survey (CGS). CGS released in March its 2012 update ...
Caltrans today announced it has awarded $63.3 million to fund 111 public transit and air quality projects across California to upgrade transit service and purchase eco-friendly buses. All of the funding comes from Proposition 1B, the 2006 transportation bond, which ...
Granite Construction Co. has announced that Mark Chalfa will assume the position of San Diego/Western Riverside County Area Construction Manager reporting to Dave Donnelly, effective May 1, 2010. In his new role, Chalfa will be responsible for the vertically integrated construction ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga575 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029382 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board326 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance297 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments207 Views