Tags: San Fernando Valley/Saugus-Newhall
The availability of aggregate resources is a frequent challenge across the United States, and it is becoming particularly evident in California. Last year, the California Geological Survey identified permitted reserves, calculated projected demand, and updated the state’s data for the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1047 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger392 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts343 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration319 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry293 Views