Tags: San Joaquin County
San Joaquin County, Calif. officials gathered recently to celebrate the completion of an interchange project at South Bird Road and Highway 120 that was made possible by five quarry owners, Tracy Press reports. Cemex, Granite Construction, Knife River Corp., Teichert Aggregates ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1078 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry674 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets367 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike227 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address227 Views