Tags: San Joaquin County
San Joaquin County, Calif. officials gathered recently to celebrate the completion of an interchange project at South Bird Road and Highway 120 that was made possible by five quarry owners, Tracy Press reports. Cemex, Granite Construction, Knife River Corp., Teichert Aggregates ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 850 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life409 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts164 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning150 Views