Tags: sand and gravel mining operation
The Bolivar Board of Zoning Appeals (BZA) in Bolivar, Ohio, last month listened to various testimonies regarding a proposed Massillon Materials sand and gravel mining operation, according to the Times-Reporter. Company attorney Brian Barger, various experts and adjacent land owners gave ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1603 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”262 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention178 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban128 Views