Tags: sand and gravel operation accident
On Nov. 13, 2010, a 42 year- old contract mechanic with 23 years of experience died at a sand and gravel operation, according to the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA). The victim was underneath a front-end loader, with the engine ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mine worker dies in tragic accident1297 Views
- Update on experienced plant manager killed at Murray Mines1145 Views
- Quarry workers in Egypt risking life and limbs (PHOTOS)1094 Views
- Rare Dinosaur bone found in Colorado quarry877 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator straddles extremely narrow bench, predictably topples over387 Views