Tags: sand and gravel operation accident
On Nov. 13, 2010, a 42 year- old contract mechanic with 23 years of experience died at a sand and gravel operation, according to the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA). The victim was underneath a front-end loader, with the engine ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show259 Views
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations254 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers236 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs181 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader180 Views