Tags: sand and gravel operation accident
On Nov. 13, 2010, a 42 year- old contract mechanic with 23 years of experience died at a sand and gravel operation, according to the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA). The victim was underneath a front-end loader, with the engine ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga569 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029380 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board292 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance274 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013208 Views