Tags: sand and gravel operation fatality
On Aug. 9, 2011, a 24-year-old skid-steer loader operator with 12 weeks of experience was killed at 4 J's Gravel Crushing, a construction sand and gravel operation in Minnesota, according to an Aug. 23 press release from the Mine Safety ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries292 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding219 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs209 Views