Tags: sand and gravel pits
ORV (off-roading vehicle) enthusiasts in Oakland County, Michigan, may soon have a new playground. A new plan, if passed, would turn used-up gravel pits that border I-75 into a recreational area for off-road vehicles. "For us, this is a great way to ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) marked Memorial Day weekend with its annual warning to outdoor enthusiasts who may stray — knowingly or otherwise — onto mine property. MSHA says that each year, numerous children and adults are injured or ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1062 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April647 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts358 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry358 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration339 Views