Tags: sand and gravel pits
ORV (off-roading vehicle) enthusiasts in Oakland County, Michigan, may soon have a new playground. A new plan, if passed, would turn used-up gravel pits that border I-75 into a recreational area for off-road vehicles. "For us, this is a great way to ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) marked Memorial Day weekend with its annual warning to outdoor enthusiasts who may stray — knowingly or otherwise — onto mine property. MSHA says that each year, numerous children and adults are injured or ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation385 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest335 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training332 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta290 Views