Tags: sand and gravel pits
ORV (off-roading vehicle) enthusiasts in Oakland County, Michigan, may soon have a new playground. A new plan, if passed, would turn used-up gravel pits that border I-75 into a recreational area for off-road vehicles. "For us, this is a great way to ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) marked Memorial Day weekend with its annual warning to outdoor enthusiasts who may stray — knowingly or otherwise — onto mine property. MSHA says that each year, numerous children and adults are injured or ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities420 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company388 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register374 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule338 Views
- House Majority Leader on gas tax increase: 'Let's think of something else'210 Views