Tags: sand and gravel pits
ORV (off-roading vehicle) enthusiasts in Oakland County, Michigan, may soon have a new playground. A new plan, if passed, would turn used-up gravel pits that border I-75 into a recreational area for off-road vehicles. "For us, this is a great way to ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) marked Memorial Day weekend with its annual warning to outdoor enthusiasts who may stray — knowingly or otherwise — onto mine property. MSHA says that each year, numerous children and adults are injured or ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year464 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries327 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs216 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding169 Views