Tags: sand and gravel pits
ORV (off-roading vehicle) enthusiasts in Oakland County, Michigan, may soon have a new playground. A new plan, if passed, would turn used-up gravel pits that border I-75 into a recreational area for off-road vehicles. "For us, this is a great way to ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) marked Memorial Day weekend with its annual warning to outdoor enthusiasts who may stray — knowingly or otherwise — onto mine property. MSHA says that each year, numerous children and adults are injured or ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park160 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views