Tags: sand gravel and rock recycling
When access to its river aggregate supply was cut off, Churchman Sand & Gravel turned to recycling material brought in by construction and landscaping companies. Fred Churchman opened Churchman Sand & Gravel in Tucson in 1946. Dick Smith became a partner ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting955 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem921 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve483 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime235 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: May 13, 2013185 Views