Tags: sand mine
A crashed drone landing at a Wisconsin sand mine has garnered charges for the town clerk and the drone pilot, and has the mine owners calling for more charges. Cooks Valley Town Clerk Victoria Trinko asked a man named Henry Boschen ...
Cemex Construction Materials is determined to build a new sand mine on a 1,000-plus acre plot of land in Lake County, Florida, despite the County Commission turning down the aggregate company’s application. The South Lake Press reported that Cemex and the owner of ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on a December 13, 2013, fatality at a sand mine. The incident involved a 53-year-old utility worker with 19 years of experience who was killed when a bank collapsed and engulfed him. He ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1031 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company480 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger399 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources384 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register311 Views