Tags: sand mine
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has released the investigation report on a December 13, 2013, fatality at a sand mine. The incident involved a 53-year-old utility worker with 19 years of experience who was killed when a bank collapsed and engulfed him. He ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry704 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets503 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant247 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike229 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address219 Views