Tags: Sandstone Ice Festival
A former quarry in Minnesota recently served as a facility where the adventurous can climb giant mounds of ice. The Sandstone Ice Festival, held every December for the past nine years at former sandstone quarry Robinson Park, allows residents and visitors ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability671 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure545 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]520 Views
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill400 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 261 Views