Sandvik displayed its QI440 track-mounted impact crusher, which features a fuel-efficient, 330kW, Tier 3-compliant, C-13 diesel engine and a Sandvik CI322 impactor. Fed via a two-deck, pre-screen, the crusher is a four-hammer, open-style rotor that discharges onto a secondary pan feeder. ...
Sandvik says its new QE440 scalper boasts 40 percent more screening area than its predecessor the QE340. The machine’s two stockpiling conveyors are wider and higher, to handle increased production capacity and larger stockpiles. The unit features a total scalping ...
SMYRNA, GA – Sandvik announced that once again, its USA and Canada region will participate with Habitat for Humanity. This year, they will build a home in partnership with Habitat for Humanity of the Mississippi Gulf Coast in the Connors ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations244 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers222 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show196 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs167 Views
- Powerscreen Trakpactor 320SR to launch at ConExpo-Con/Agg154 Views