Tags: Santa Clarita
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. Arkansas Baxter County Judge Mickey Pendergrass said the county could save $95,000 a year in lease-purchase payments if it can find a buyer ...
Senator Barbara Boxer’s (D-CA) most recent bill to block the proposed Cemex sand and gravel mine in Canyon Country has gained support from Senator Dianne Feinstein (D-CA), The Santa Clarita Valley Signal reported. The bill follows a decade-long battle between Cemex ...
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates. California Santa Clarita and Cemex officials have agreed to keep working toward a legislative solution as federal politicians approached their summer ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger144 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views