Tags: Santa Cruz County
Graniterock will host its Sixth Annual Construction Career Day on May 3 from 9 a.m. until 1:30 p.m. at its A.R. Wilson Quarry in Aromas, California. Designed for San Benito and Santa Cruz County high school students, Construction Career Day will ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry631 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter412 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way396 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company390 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections258 Views