Tags: Santa Cruz County
Graniterock will host its Sixth Annual Construction Career Day on May 3 from 9 a.m. until 1:30 p.m. at its A.R. Wilson Quarry in Aromas, California. Designed for San Benito and Santa Cruz County high school students, Construction Career Day will ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup417 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation386 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement335 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training330 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest302 Views