Tags: Santa Cruz
This month, Santa Cruz County officials gave permission for a year-long investigation of a 107-year-old Cemex plant in Davenport, California, Santa Cruz Sentinel reported. The plant dates back to 1906 and has remained idle since 2010. The investigation is part of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines390 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger358 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)318 Views