Tags: Santa Cruz
This month, Santa Cruz County officials gave permission for a year-long investigation of a 107-year-old Cemex plant in Davenport, California, Santa Cruz Sentinel reported. The plant dates back to 1906 and has remained idle since 2010. The investigation is part of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)347 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world302 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention199 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior185 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village148 Views