Tags: Sany America CEO Mike Rhoda
Sany America announced Tuesday that it has Mike Rhoda is the company's new chief executive officer (CEO). Rhoda replaces Tim Frank, who resigned as chairman and CEO in October. Rhoda will be responsible for manufacturing, sales, marketing and support for all Sany ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry742 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets552 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year312 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either280 Views
- A. Colarusso and Son acquires Holcim land in NY136 Views