Tags: Sany America
Sany America announced Tuesday that it has Mike Rhoda is the company's new chief executive officer (CEO). Rhoda replaces Tim Frank, who resigned as chairman and CEO in October. Rhoda will be responsible for manufacturing, sales, marketing and support for all Sany ...
Tim Frank has resigned as chairman and CEO of Sany America Inc., a subsidiary of Sany Heavy Industry Co. Ltd. Frank made the announcement via email Monday morning, noting that the resignation was effective Friday, October 11. “Sany has great potential in ...
Chinese equipment manufacturer Sany entered the U.S. excavator market on Feb. 27 with the completion of the first excavator assembled at the company’s North American headquarters in Peachtree City, Ga., rolling off the production line. A 21.5-ton SY215 tracked excavator on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill432 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers412 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg326 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products198 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views