Tags: Sany America
Tim Frank has resigned as chairman and CEO of Sany America Inc., a subsidiary of Sany Heavy Industry Co. Ltd. Frank made the announcement via email Monday morning, noting that the resignation was effective Friday, October 11. “Sany has great potential in ...
Chinese equipment manufacturer Sany entered the U.S. excavator market on Feb. 27 with the completion of the first excavator assembled at the company’s North American headquarters in Peachtree City, Ga., rolling off the production line. A 21.5-ton SY215 tracked excavator on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations244 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers206 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs157 Views
- Powerscreen Trakpactor 320SR to launch at ConExpo-Con/Agg154 Views
- AggMan of the Year 201388 Views