Sandvik says its new QE440 scalper boasts 40 percent more screening area than its predecessor the QE340. The machine’s two stockpiling conveyors are wider and higher, to handle increased production capacity and larger stockpiles. The unit features a total scalping ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February431 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again277 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car208 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)173 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views