Sandvik says its new QE440 scalper boasts 40 percent more screening area than its predecessor the QE340. The machine’s two stockpiling conveyors are wider and higher, to handle increased production capacity and larger stockpiles. The unit features a total scalping ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs702 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity341 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries267 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views