Tags: Scandia mine
Tiller Corporation began hauling sand and gravel this week from its Zavoral Mine in Scandia, Minnesota, and intends to continue hauling until Christmas week, Forest Lake Times reports. The company started hauling on Monday and is expected to finish around December ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life499 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers332 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 288 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts161 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views