Tags: scheduled blast
Residents and workers in De Pere and Ashwaubenon, Wisconsin, felt the effects of a quarry blast last Thursday morning, according to GreenBayPressGazette.com. The blast, which took place August 15 at about 9:40 a.m., caused a loud booming sound and shook buildings ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1027 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company470 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources423 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger319 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident293 Views