Residents and workers in De Pere and Ashwaubenon, Wisconsin, felt the effects of a quarry blast last Thursday morning, according to GreenBayPressGazette.com. The blast, which took place August 15 at about 9:40 a.m., caused a loud booming sound and shook buildings ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill921 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability633 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure571 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]559 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches435 Views