Tags: Schenck Process LegalWeight
Schenck Process introduces LegalWeight, a system that weighs railcars in motion. The design uses instrumented concrete weighing ties equipped with precision load cells that accurately measure vertical force. Integrated into the existing rail without any gaps or joins in the rail, it ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas420 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials260 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry231 Views
- Dolese Bros. spend millions to upgrade another facility in Oklahoma226 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted213 Views