We finally have a highway bill. After three years and nine extensions, Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century (MAP-21) was signed into law on July 6. Now we have $105 billion and 27 months to keep our surface transportation ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1070 Views
- Sand and gravel mine cited for 8th time528 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry479 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address220 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike212 Views