The Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration (SME) will open its 2013 scholarship application season August 15. The SME Foundation administers seven scholarships and multiple memorial scholarships. SME divisions and affiliations also offer scholarships. Among the SME divisions and affiliations that offer ...
The American Shotcrete Association (ASA) is now accepting applications for Graduate Scholarships for the 2010-2011 academic year. The purpose of the ASA Graduate Scholarship Program is to attract, identify, and assist outstanding graduate students pursuing careers in the field of ...
The ACI Foundation, a wholly-owned and non-profit subsidiary of the American Concrete Institute (ACI), announces the opening of its student Fellowship and Scholarship program for the 2011-2012 academic year. This year, the ACI Foundation is offering eight Fellowships for undergraduate and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission173 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger141 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park138 Views