Tags: Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics (STEM)
A new report released by PwC US –"Game on: Mega-event infrastructure opportunities" – highlights how investment in mega-event-related infrastructure can accelerate economic development in a country by as much as three decades. According to PwC, winners of mega-event bids should begin ...
U.S. Secretary of Transportation Ray LaHood, Women’s Transportation Seminar President and CEO Marcia Ferranto and WTS Board Chair Terry Gruver launched Transportation YOU, a national educational initiative aimed at girls and young women, at the WTS annual awards dinner on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines387 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger313 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)303 Views