What in the world is he talkin’ about? By Bill Langer The scene: Our home in Anthem, Ariz., a suburb of Phoenix, located in the Sonoran Desert. It was 8:30 p.m. My wife, Pam, turned on the light in the bedroom and sent ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities542 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company420 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry414 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule381 Views
- Fireworks are being blamed for a fire at a Montana quarry224 Views