Tags: Scott Temple president of Jacobson Transportation Logistics Services
Jacobson Companies has purchased 259 MACK Truck Pinnacle on-highway commercial vehicles. The new tractors – of which 139 are day cabs and 120 are sleepers – recently were delivered to Jacobson locations throughout the U.S. A leading third-party logistics service provider ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2375 Views
- Quarry blast leaves huge holes in nearby home634 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...565 Views
- How to become a more productive worker310 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views