Tags: SCR engine
"We feel we have a very beneficial partnership with Navistar, and we're moving forward on getting an SCR engine in late first quarter 2013," says George Taylor, on-highway truck group director, Caterpillar, during a press event held Sept. 23, just ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February441 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again297 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)183 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views