Tags: SCR engine
"We feel we have a very beneficial partnership with Navistar, and we're moving forward on getting an SCR engine in late first quarter 2013," says George Taylor, on-highway truck group director, Caterpillar, during a press event held Sept. 23, just ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines386 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)303 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger299 Views