Tags: SCR engine
"We feel we have a very beneficial partnership with Navistar, and we're moving forward on getting an SCR engine in late first quarter 2013," says George Taylor, on-highway truck group director, Caterpillar, during a press event held Sept. 23, just ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views