Tags: scrap-metal theft
A Sheriff’s deputy in Athens County, Ohio, suffered an injury while chasing a suspect in a scrap-metal theft that occurred last week, according to The Athens News. The Sheriff’s Facebook page notes that Lt. Steve Sedwick tore ligaments in his knee ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151630 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151040 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1030 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production694 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone410 Views