Tags: scrap-metal theft
A Sheriff’s deputy in Athens County, Ohio, suffered an injury while chasing a suspect in a scrap-metal theft that occurred last week, according to The Athens News. The Sheriff’s Facebook page notes that Lt. Steve Sedwick tore ligaments in his knee ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule399 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks359 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger320 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)307 Views