K-Tec Earthmovers Inc., a supplier of heavy-duty earthmoving scrapers for the construction and mining industries, announced that it has achieved ISO 9001:2008 Certification. Quality testing, standardized processes, and a focus on customer satisfaction are several of the compliances that K-Tec instituted to ...
The Answer is Blowing in the Wind At least that’s where Teichert Aggregates hopes to find a way to lower energy costs at one of its plants. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor California-based Teichert Aggregates began construction of its Vernalis Plant in 1999, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world317 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior225 Views
- Can John Oliver's stand on U.S. infrastructure do for highway funding what “Last Week Tonight” did for net neutrality? (VIDEO)169 Views
- Ice climbing at Casket Quarry165 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village149 Views