K-Tec Earthmovers Inc., a supplier of heavy-duty earthmoving scrapers for the construction and mining industries, announced that it has achieved ISO 9001:2008 Certification. Quality testing, standardized processes, and a focus on customer satisfaction are several of the compliances that K-Tec instituted to ...
The Answer is Blowing in the Wind At least that’s where Teichert Aggregates hopes to find a way to lower energy costs at one of its plants. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor California-based Teichert Aggregates began construction of its Vernalis Plant in 1999, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life499 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers332 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 290 Views
- Mine pollution hurting fish habitats across America181 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts161 Views