K-Tec Earthmovers Inc., a supplier of heavy-duty earthmoving scrapers for the construction and mining industries, announced that it has achieved ISO 9001:2008 Certification. Quality testing, standardized processes, and a focus on customer satisfaction are several of the compliances that K-Tec instituted to ...
The Answer is Blowing in the Wind At least that’s where Teichert Aggregates hopes to find a way to lower energy costs at one of its plants. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor California-based Teichert Aggregates began construction of its Vernalis Plant in 1999, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations256 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show253 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers241 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs184 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000164 Views