K-Tec Earthmovers Inc., a supplier of heavy-duty earthmoving scrapers for the construction and mining industries, announced that it has achieved ISO 9001:2008 Certification. Quality testing, standardized processes, and a focus on customer satisfaction are several of the compliances that K-Tec instituted to ...
The Answer is Blowing in the Wind At least that’s where Teichert Aggregates hopes to find a way to lower energy costs at one of its plants. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor California-based Teichert Aggregates began construction of its Vernalis Plant in 1999, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1146 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1039 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program539 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee288 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents206 Views