Tags: Screening and Crushing Solutions TC1885 cone crusher
Screening and Crushing Solutions (SCS) says its TC1885 is “the world’s largest-ever mobile cone crusher.” The machine is powered by a 27-liter, 875-horsepower, twin-turbo, V12 Caterpillar engine. The crushing unit weighs 65 tonnes (71.7 tons) on its own. The close-side setting ...
Your complete guide to new and updated equipment and supplies in the aggregates industry. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Tier 4-compliant excavator Liebherr says its new R 9100 mining excavator sets standards in the 100-ton class for productivity, reliability, and cost efficiency. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park166 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29138 Views
- NSSGA wants everyone to ask their representative to co-sponsor the Regulatory Integrity Protection Act (H.R. 1732) to stop proposed Waters of the U.S. rule131 Views