Tags: Screening and Crushing Solutions TC1885 cone crusher
Screening and Crushing Solutions (SCS) says its TC1885 is “the world’s largest-ever mobile cone crusher.” The machine is powered by a 27-liter, 875-horsepower, twin-turbo, V12 Caterpillar engine. The crushing unit weighs 65 tonnes (71.7 tons) on its own. The close-side setting ...
Your complete guide to new and updated equipment and supplies in the aggregates industry. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Tier 4-compliant excavator Liebherr says its new R 9100 mining excavator sets standards in the 100-ton class for productivity, reliability, and cost efficiency. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 895 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life494 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers289 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views