Volvo Construction Equipment has opened a $30 million expansion to its Shippensburg, Pennsylvania, plant. The 20,000-square foot addition will add motor grader manufacturing capabilities, transferred to Shippensburg from a plant in Goderich, Ontario. The expansion also includes a materials service ...
Caterpillar has bought Underground Imaging Technologies, a geophysical services company and technology developer based in Latham, New York. The acquisition gives Cat the capability to provide three-dimensional representations of underground utilities and other targets. "This service provides detailed information that ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1061 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts403 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration337 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry302 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt189 Views