Tags: SCS TC1885 mobile cone crusher
Screening and Crushing Solutions (SCS) says its TC1885 is “the world’s largest-ever mobile cone crusher.” The machine is powered by a 27-liter, 875-horsepower, twin-turbo, V12 Caterpillar engine. The crushing unit weighs 65 tonnes (71.7 tons) on its own. The close-side setting ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga576 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029382 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board326 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance305 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments263 Views