Screening and Crushing Solutions (SCS) says its TC1885 is “the world’s largest-ever mobile cone crusher.” The machine is powered by a 27-liter, 875-horsepower, twin-turbo, V12 Caterpillar engine. The crushing unit weighs 65 tonnes (71.7 tons) on its own. The close-side setting ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher499 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident345 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution176 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing170 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress151 Views