Screening and Crushing Solutions (SCS) says its TC1885 is “the world’s largest-ever mobile cone crusher.” The machine is powered by a 27-liter, 875-horsepower, twin-turbo, V12 Caterpillar engine. The crushing unit weighs 65 tonnes (71.7 tons) on its own. The close-side setting ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views