SDLG officially entered the North American market a year ago, a full-on test by owner Volvo Construction Equipment to offer a value-based Chinese-made product here. Retailing for 30 percent less than comparable premium loaders – a pricing strategy common among Chinese ...
Following Volvo Construction Equipment subsidiary SDLG’s announcement that it will enter the North American market this year, seven Volvo dealers are preparing to roll out two SDLG models of wheel loaders in North America in September, according to our sister ...
China-based Volvo Construction Equipment brand SDLG announced Wednesday that it plans to enter the North American market this year, according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World. SDLG will enter the market with “select dealers” offering the 2.4-cubic-yard LG938L ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 872 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life449 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers167 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts160 Views