Tags: Sean McLanahan
Rod Martin shows that family business leaders can have a big impact on state and national issues. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief As a third generation leader of Bechtelsville, Pa.-based Martin Stone Quarries, Inc., Rod Martin grew up in the industry. He worked ...
McLanahan Corp. has promoted Ken Kirsch to vice president of operations. Prior to filling this newly created role, Kirsch served as director of business process operations. He brings more then 20 years of McLanahan experience relating to engineering, project management, quality, ...
In January of 2009, McLanahan Corporation purchased an existing urethane operation in Florida. The company primarily produced abrasion resistant mining components for the Southeast region of the United States. As a result of this purchase, the Polymer Division was created. Investment ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show258 Views
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations254 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers243 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs185 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader177 Views