Tags: seasonally adjusted rate
Preliminary data from the U.S. Commerce Department showed a 7-percent increase in housing starts in March, the highest level since June 2008, our sister site, Equipment World, reported. In addition to its 7-percent increase over the revised February estimate of 968,000, ...
Our sister site, Equipment World, reported this week on a 1.2-percent increase in construction spending in February. These figures follow a 2.1-percent decrease in January, bringing the seasonally adjusted rate to $885.1 billion. That number up 7.9 percent year-over-year, and Equipment ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 895 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers273 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views