Tags: Second Temple period
Israel Antiquities Authority (IAA) announced last week that local workers have discovered a quarry that was likely used in constructing Jerusalem’s ancient buildings. The 11,000-square-foot quarry site, which dates to the Second Temple Period from 538 B.C. to A.D. 70, was ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities425 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company400 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register371 Views
- A total of 27 states have sued the Obama administration over the new EPA water rule358 Views
- Location is key for Dolese Bros. Co.'s Davis Quarry279 Views