Tags: Second Temple period
Israel Antiquities Authority (IAA) announced last week that local workers have discovered a quarry that was likely used in constructing Jerusalem’s ancient buildings. The 11,000-square-foot quarry site, which dates to the Second Temple Period from 538 B.C. to A.D. 70, was ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Holcim Lafarge merger…on again190 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car189 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February143 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole139 Views