Tags: Second Temple period
Israel Antiquities Authority (IAA) announced last week that local workers have discovered a quarry that was likely used in constructing Jerusalem’s ancient buildings. The 11,000-square-foot quarry site, which dates to the Second Temple Period from 538 B.C. to A.D. 70, was ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2392 Views
- Quarry blast leaves huge holes in nearby home977 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...579 Views
- How to become a more productive worker318 Views
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry303 Views